26 October 2009


I apologize for not sending out an update for a few weeks. I've been very busy working on some stuff in which I can't divulge in this forum...since I don't/can't have photos from my recent events, I have substituted a photo taken a couple of weeks ago.

Enjoying a Cuban with my Aussie and Turk friends.

Until next time: Keep your eye on a shipmate, head on a swivel and stand by to Give'em Hell! Hooah!


flash said...

I am delighted that you merely shared this helpful
information with us. Keeps it going and I’m sure everyone will really
appreciate it, as I do.


Cindy Dy said...

Thank you for this post. Keep it up. Hope to read more post from you guys.


Leslie Lim said...

Thank you for posting some kind of information. It was really helpful since I am doing some research now.


Subscribe in a reader