16 August 2009

Arrived: Camp McCrady

I made it to Camp McCrady located on Fort Jackson, SC.

A few posts ago I stated I was going to sit around San Diego (SD) until my flight to SC…Rather than sit around the barracks in SD, I decided to take 6 days leave. I flew home to Florida and spent some time with the family. After my leave the pace of the events started to quicken, I flew back to SD and two days later I flew a military hop back to the east coast.

My training unit arrived in our barracks and unpacked our sea bags, ready to call this open bay home for the next three weeks.



Until next time: Keep your eye on a shipmate, head on a swivel and stand by to Give'em Hell! Hooah!

1 comment:

Scout said...

do sailors really put salt in their coffee? if so, why -- is it to help you stay hydrated?

 
Subscribe in a reader